When Grandma and Grandpa D. were here we were at a restaurant that had stuffed statue of a bear that was just Rachel's size. She loved hugging and giving this bear kisses. It was so cute watching her with the bear.
This reminded me of the gigantic bear at Costco (our favorite store in the whole world!) When we went there Grandma wanted to buy it for Rachel. Tyler decided to name him Berry Bear.
A few days later Rachel was playing with a hat and then I I noticed she didn't have it on her head anymore and I went to find it. This is what I found.
Berry Bear was sporting the hat. I thought that was too cute.

3 comments:
That is soooo cute!
oh my that is the cuddliest bear I've ever seen! No wonder why she loves it so much! cute!!
CUte picture of the hat. Our kids love our big bear too.
Post a Comment