Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trip to the zoo



We took Rachel and Tyler to the zoo...it was Rachel's very first trip to the zoo.  SHE LOVED IT!  Feeding the giraffes is definitely a highlight.



And just so you know the giraffe did end up getting the lettuce.

The bears were also amazing!  They were up close to the lookout glass.  There was a boy sitting close to the glass (in the picture to the left) and the bear tried to snap at him.  Good thing there is glass there!  I was fun watching the bears play together and watching the bears swim.


2 comments:

Sara Danger said...

I loved the video. Rachel is so funny and I am glad the giraffe finally got the lettuce, ha! Also, just to let you know, Houston has a zoo too, and it is cheaper!
http://www.houstonzoo.org/
;)

Sara Danger said...

And they have a dinosaur exhibit! http://www.houstonzoo.org/en/rel/251/