On Christmas Day I let Tyler and Rachel open the presents from their cousins. Thanks Austin and Mikayla! We love the gifts! I was also suprised this year when one of our neighbors brought Tyler and Rachel each a gift, so we opened those too as an extra bonus.We finally got around to decorating gingerbread houses. We reserved candy from Halloween to use since we had sooo much candy in October. I offered just to pull out just the red and green candies but Tyler wanted all the colors. It was nice not having to buy extra candy just for the gingerbread houses. I'll definitely save our Halloween candy again next year.
We made some yummy cookies in anticipation for santa to come to our house.
And of course we topped it all off with the story of Jesus' birth by watching Joy to the World! We are now eagerly waiting to open presents....

No comments:
Post a Comment