Friday, June 4, 2010

He said it....

Looking at a vase of fresh flowers in our kitchen.
Tyler: "Oh no! The flower is broken!"
Jamie: "Oh no!"
Tyler: "It's OK. It'll apologize. I'm sure it will!"

Tyler was saying our family prayer and sweetly states, "Bless Jesus that he won't die again."
Tyler is looking at a book and asks me, "Can you read this part with an upside down i?" I look at the book to see what he is talking about and there is an exclamation point at the end of the sentence!

We are sitting down to eat lunch. I put a spoonful of green beans on his plate. Tyler looks up at me and exclaims, "I get green beans! YES!! I get to go faster and faster than daddy!"

3 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

so funny, smart kid

Jackie Abeyta said...

haha how cute....he's such a funny little guy :)

Anne said...

So cute!