Saturday, April 10, 2010

It just makes me want to cry

It just makes me want to cry when I wake up and my daughter's face looks like this....


and her cheecks look like this...


I'd be sticking my tongue out too.


But we are feeling hopeful. We have our appointment with the dermatologist this week. So far Elecon (a prescription steriod cream) has worked wonderfully to improve the eczema, but I'm a little reluctant to use too much of it on her face. Almost everything I read says not to use anything stronger than hydrocortizone cream on the face. We'll see what the dermatologist says. Hopefully we won't have too many days with her face this red.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

If you come move out here you won't have half the problems. THe last few years I would worry about heading west because my little girl would break out too. Then we would come home and it would clear up. It is very nice. One great thing about the humidity.

Jackie Abeyta said...

Poor thing! She is cute as can be though! Hope things go well with the dermatologist!