Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter

Here are a few Easter highlights:

Tyler sporting his pirate tie (Thank you to the Robisons)

Tyler got a Buzz Lightyear swimsuit and a new Bigwheels. His old one is completely worn out.


Rachel looking beautiful in her spring dress



Rachel got some cute clothes and a little lamb to cuddle with.



We enjoyed some yummy spring cupcakes (Cupcakes are so much more fun to decorate then a cake. You can decorate until you are tired or run out of time and say "NO MORE!" And you won't be left with a half decorated cake.)



And we had a wonderful Easter dinner with friends. (Sorry no pictures....but thank you to the Derek, Angie, and Cassidy for the yummy feast and good company!)

3 comments:

Jackie Abeyta said...

Rachel looks adorable in her new spring dress!!! And I LOVE how you decorated those cupcakes! I'll have to try that out next year :)

Michal Thompson said...

those cupcakes are too cute!

Sara Danger said...

I know that dress! Rachel looks sooooo cute in it! Your cupcakes are amazing!! I showed my roommates and they thought they were from the Martha Stewart website! Good job Jamie