The BIG 4!
Unfortunately, on Tyler's birthday he wasn't feeling well. He was up all night coughing, his nose kept running, and he had a low grade fever. He normally doesn't take naps, but he napped and napped again
I made chocolate chip cupcakes for Tyler's birthday. He took one look at them and nicely told me, "But I wanted a cake." I tried to convince him that cupcakes taste the same as cake, they are just in individual portions. He didn't seem too enthused. Luckily after I frosted the cupcakes and put Spiderman on top he was happy with them. (But if you ask him if he had a cake for his birthday he will say "no".)
There were a couple of undecorated cupcakes left over. Jeff got a hold of the frosting and made his own creation. A very typical Jeff creation:
After his naps Tyler was ready to have cupcakes and open presents.
He was excited to open his presents.
Even though he was feeling under the weather, we hope he had a great fourth birthday!

2 comments:
Your cupcakes turned out so cute! Happy Birthday, Tyler :)
I thought the cupcakes were very cute too! :) I can't believe how big both your kids are getting! They grow up way too fast, don't they?!
Post a Comment