Monday, January 18, 2010

DON'T LET ME TOUCH IT!

It all started with my cell phone...




In the middle of the day I started to do laundry. The pants I was wearing were already dirty, so in they went...along with my cell phone. 30 minutes later my cell phone is completely water logged. No hope....except....the SIM card! I plug it in my old cell phone. It works! Phew!

Well that's were it all began...
Next I melted my special rice measuring cup that I got with my rice cooker for Christmas.
I chipped a piece off of my Handy Chopper.
I washed Tyler's toy cell phone.



AND THEN

I dropped our camera and broke it too! The lens won't retract, the battery latch broke, the camera makes funny clicking noise when turned on and automatically turns off, nothing shows up in the LCD screen, and most important, it won't take any pictures! It is COMPLETELY broke!



So the take home message: don't let me touch it unless if you want it to break.



After I broke the camera I told Jeff that he better hold Rachel because I don't want to break her too. :(

So my blogging has stopped.


Since I broke my camera I thought it might be fun to take a picture of all the cheap shoes I bought at Shoe Carnival during their store closing special. Or I thought about taking a picture and posting a very yummy concoction I created with vanilla yogurt swirled with blended strawberries. Yum! Or post pictures of my cute kiddos that I would have taken if I had a working camera.






But now I will figure out our newest purchase.
And hopefully soon I will post wonderful photos and info about our most interesting life.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great camera chose. We've bought powershot camera's for the past 8 years and we love them. Word of advise - get a better memory card then what comes with it. I bought one for $10 at staples and now I can take up to 500 pictures on the best settings. Have fun with your new camera.

Michal Thompson said...

I still need to see pictures of all your new cute shoes!