Rachel is one month old and fits well into our family. She's a pretty mellow little babe. I found Rachel was born with a few tricks up her sleeve. During the first couple weeks of life I would find Rachel laying on her left side. She would raise her feet up in the air and shift them to the left, helping her roll onto her side. I was amazed she could do that. She was also born with very good neck muscles and would lift her head up for 5+ seconds on her own.
Rachel is a little night owl. One of her most wakeful times is from 8pm to midnight. But when she finally closes her eyes for the night, she sleeps long and hard. Most nights she'll sleep 6-7 hours at a time and even hit 9 hours one night. Paranoid mom always checks on her to make sure she's OK and still breathing. She loves to sleep, which I have enjoyed.

3 comments:
ooohh, A baby that sleeps makes all the difference in the world. You got a good one! She is beautiful too.
She's so precious! And sleeping through the night! Wow!
What a sweet baby girl. Glad to hear she's doing so well.
Post a Comment