So I've been taking it easy since Rachel's delivery, just staying home and enjoying being a mommy. It's pretty easy when you have two sweet, wonderful kids.
Rachel is a very happy and mellow baby. She's sleeping well and when she's awake she's usually pretty content.
Tyler has been very good around Rachel and loves to be right there watching her eat, changing her diaper, singing her to sleep, etc. Here is a video of Tyler holding Rachel in the hospital "singing her to sleep" and then other random comments follow. He likes singing the ABC's to her. I think she'll know the song by heart before she turns one.

7 comments:
Holy hannah, Tyler is ADORABLE! He has gotten so big and talks so much more than last time I saw him!! I can't wait to see both of them...hopefully in just a few weeks!!!
so cute! He is a great big brother.
Congratulations! What a sweet big brother Tyler is. I hope you are healing well and getting lots of rest. Can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable kiddos!
How cute- I loved the ABC's "W, X, now I know my..."
I have a gift for you, if you are up for visitors I'd like to bring it to you sometime.
Yeah, we're doing well and up for visitors.
He is soooo cute! Sometimes Tyler busts out the ABC's in nursery and all the kids clap :).
Your garden sounds amazing! I bet you will still get some tomatoes and cucumbers. My cukes just started producing a week or two ago and now they're doing great. That's so cool about the double strawberries! I had no idea that they could produce twice in the same season. Do you keep them in strawberry pots or if not, how big is your strawberry area? I'm thinking of growing them next year.
I hope you're feeling well and getting at least a reasonable amount of sleep :)
Tyler is so cute! He is going to be a great big brother to Rachel!
Post a Comment