Thursday, May 7, 2009

ULTRASOUND

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
(Or I should say according to ultrasound it should be a girl)
I am super excited to have a girl....and Jeff's excited because he knows that's what I want.
So baby girl decided to be photogenic and give us a couple cute pictures. Maybe you can tell what they are of.
Profiles,
Face, It's a Girl photo
Now we just have to start thinking of names for her.....

8 comments:

Jackie Abeyta said...

Hurray!!! Congrats!!

Kim said...

I was justing wondering if you'd had your ultrasound yet! Yeah for girls!!

Sharon said...

yeah!!! we seem to plan our babies pretty well....boy/boy about 1 year apart and girl/girl about 1 year apart. It will be fun watching them get together to play over the years :)

Lisa said...

congrats!!! That is so exciting!!

Sara said...

Congratulations! That is awesome - a girl! Finally, a break from airplanes!

LeighSabey said...

Congratulations! Now you get to buy all the cute little dresses and pink everything!

Anne said...

How fun! Congratulations!

McDougal Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations! A boy and then a girl - how perfect!